Free Shipping Included! Transoniq Rodent - Semi-Enclosed Exercise Wodent Wheel 'Sr.' 11 inch size Blue by by Transoniq at Gerdas Animal Aid. MPN: FBA_WW11U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sr. 11 inch diameter, 3.5 inches wide, 2.6 inch 'mouse-hole shaped' entry holes. Overall height 12.3 inches. Best for lady rats, Flying squirrels,
Product Description & Reviews
Sr. 11 inch diameter, 3.5 inches wide, 2.6 inch 'mouse-hole shaped' entry holes. Overall height 12.3 inches. Best for lady rats, Flying squirrels, Hamsters, and small Hedgehogs. The only exercise wheel recommended and approved by the ASPCA during their Seal of Approval program (1999-2006).
Features & Highlights
- Wodent Wheels are easily disassembled for cleaning and are constructed of tough, safe plastic with a stable base of heavy-gauge painted ( baked-on powder coated) steel.
- Wodent Wheels are much safer and quieter than conventional wire exercise wheels, and have a clean, simple design using recycled and recyclable plastics
- Rodents are attracted to the wheel's entry holes which also offer a really nifty effect when watching them run. Hamsters avoid broken legs and strangulations
- NOT RECOMMENDED for sugar gliders (the center axle can damage their tails) unless you purchase a Wodent Wheel Sugar Glider Tail Guard (sold separately).
- The semi-enclosed design and the solid rear wall also makes rodents, who are natural 'wall-huggers' feel much safer as they run.
9 x 8 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Transoniq, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Wodent Wheel
GREAT FOR DWARF/REGULAR HAMSTERS, MICE, SUGAR GLIDERS, AND OTHER SMALL PETS Wodent Wheels feature a unique design with a safe solid running surface and a support stand without dangerous pinch areas. The only exercise wheel recommended and approved by...