Solid Antlers for Dogs [X-Large] - Bulk Elk, Deer, & Moose Antlerz Chews, Dog Dental Treats & Pet Products by Pawstruck at Gerdas Animal Aid. MPN: DTC_NC_SA-001_X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Solid Antler Dog Chews are some of the longest lasting dog treats available on the market, even more durable than our Bully Sticks! These antler dog
Product Description & Reviews
Solid Antler Dog Chews are some of the longest lasting dog treats available on the market, even more durable than our Bully Sticks! These antler dog chews are sourced from wild elk and deer in Canada. Each antler sheds naturally, so no animals are harmed in the creation of these dog treats. Once harvested, every antler is thoroughly cleaned before being cut to the appropriate length. Each elk or deer antler dog chew is packed full of mineral-rich marrow which is terrific for your dog. Like the rest of our dog treats and dog chews, this durable dog treat is 100% natural with no additives or preservatives so you can be confident that your pet is getting the safest and best product available. As an added bonus, the hard and rough nature of this dog treat scrapes off tartar and plaque which helps improve your dog's overall dental health! * Note: This version of our antlers is similar to our Center Cut Antler Dog Chews with one major difference. The center cut style has been cut down the middle to give easier access to the marrow, making it slightly less durable. Preferences vary from dog to dog, so feel free to try out both and let us know which your dog likes best!
Features & Highlights
- Each antler is approximately 7" in length and is NATURALLY-SHED meaning no animals are harmed in its processing. These all-natural dog treats are long-lasting, full-sized, and are a great alternative to rawhide or bones. Antlers are odorless and contain nutrient rich marrow inside which dogs love.
- Our solid antlers for dogs are MADE IN CANADA to ensure the healthiest and safest possible dog chews. After being collected from our northern neighbors, the antlers are transported to our Midwest facility right here in the USA where they are cleaned and cut. Our processing plant adheres to the strictest of quality assurance standards. Additionally, our facilities are audited, inspected, and approved by the FDA, USDA, and outside 3rd party inspectors.
- Dog dental care is important! These natural dog dental bone chews help to remove harmful plaque and tartar leading to improvements in overall dental health. Let your dog chew on these clean dental bones and watch his teeth sparkle.
- If you're worried about cost, we've got your back! We offer lots of pack sizes to help you save money. Buy our bulk antler bones and your wallet will thank you. Generally we carry bulk dog chews in sizes of 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, and up. If you've got an even bigger order, shoot us a message and we'll be happy to accommodate a lower price per stick.
- At Pawstruck, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. That's why we stand behind our 30 day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If you aren't happy with your natural antler, our customer care team is ready to help. With a huge selection of Bully Sticks, Dog Chews, Dog Bones, Antlers, and more, we're confident we'll find something to suite your needs.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pawstruck, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Westminster Pet
mpn: 75197, ean: 0076158751972,
Animal parts for dog chew treats. No. 75190: Flavor: Pork No. 75196: Flavor: Smoked Beef, Size: 4" No. 75197: Flavor: Smoked Beef, Size: 8"...