Reptile Food Bowl large OMEM Water Dish,Feeding Dish, Tortoise Bowl (L, White)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Reptile Food Bowl large OMEM Water Dish,Feeding Dish, Tortoise Bowl (L, White) by OMEM at Gerdas Animal Aid. MPN: CW-50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size(CM) M: 25*19*2.4, L: 30.5*22.8*2.4, (L*W*H) . Manual measurement,Please allow 1-3cm deviation, please understanding. Suitable for 1.Reptile
Product Description & Reviews
M: 25*19*2.4, L: 30.5*22.8*2.4, (L*W*H) .
Manual measurement,Please allow 1-3cm deviation, please understanding.
1.Reptile water bowl and food bowl.
2.Place to sleep and activity.
3.Reptile breeding box.
1. Material: PE.
2. Reptile Habitat or amphibians .
3. Easy to clean.
4. Open and ecological design, Reptile can enjoy the sunshine in the sunny days .
5. Attractive appearance,durable and sturdy.
6. We are dedicated to creating products that provide our Amazon customers best service. Shop with confidence. Any question, please feel free to contact us.
Features & Highlights
- A funny and useful pet food bowl or water bowl, Easy to clean .
- Size(inch): M: 9.8*7.4*0.94(L*W*H) .
- Size(inch): L: 12*8.9*0.94(L*W*H) .
- Open and ecological design, reptiles animal can enjoy the sunshine in the sunny days.
- Fit tortoise, snake, Horned Frogs, Bullfrogs, lizards and reptiles animal or amphibians .
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMEM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Critter Creations (Sporn)
mpn: 795080, ean: 0786714191226,
Critter Creations (Sporn) desert rock with wood feeding dish create a naturalistic forest look in your terrarium. It is ideal for use as a natural decorative background for your terrarium. Made of non-porous resin material. Realistic desert rock den ...
sku: BC027409, mpn: ZIL-020, ean: 0096316685154,
The rustic good looks of a Terraced Dish complement its practical value as an easy-access source of reptile food or water. An ungainly baby turtle or tortoise will readily climb the small steps to a reservoir that accepts both food or a water supply....
Mealworms need to be contained when they're placed inside the terrarium. If not, they will quickly escape by digging their way into the substrate. This feeder allows reptiles to see their food (mealworms), but the specially designed prevents the mea...
Descriptions: * SPECIALIZED DISH: Prefect worm mealworm or water dish for Geckos and other small reptiles, such as gecko, centipedes, snake, lizards, spiders, chameleon, corn snake, iguana etc. Worm food can be put in this dish, such as mealworm, coc...