In Clover, Inc OptaGest Digestive Aid Dog & Cat Supplement
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the In Clover, Inc OptaGest Digestive Aid Dog & Cat Supplement by In Clover at Gerdas Animal Aid. MPN: IQ0012. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In clover optagest digestive aid for dogs is a complete digestive aide with high levels of all-natural ingredients. In clover never uses fillers, sugars, or preservatives that could have adverse reactions and upset canine stomachs. Other benefits include: four plant-based enzymes work together to help process fats and carbs that otherwise burden the digestive tract contains naturally occurring Bacteria that promotes a healthy immune system 700Mg of frutooligosaccharides (fos) that helps to
Product Description & Reviews
In clover optagest digestive aid for dogs is a complete digestive aide with high levels of all-natural ingredients. In clover never uses fillers, sugars, or preservatives that could have adverse reactions and upset canine stomachs. Other benefits include: four plant-based enzymes work together to help process fats and carbs that otherwise burden the digestive tract contains naturally occurring Bacteria that promotes a healthy immune system 700Mg of frutooligosaccharides (fos) that helps to individualize digestive health good health begins with good digestion, and in clover optagest digestive aid for dogs is a scientifically-based formula of enzymes and prebiotics that effectively fight common digestive ailments like stomach aches, diarrhea, gas, and bloating. Some of them are: protease provides protein digestion in the stomach and small intestine to build muscle, and is acid-stable to survive the low-ph of gastric juices. Amylase digests starchy foods to Release simple sugars which give your dog an extra boost of energy. Cellulose provides dogs with enzymes to digest cellulose, reducing the bulking effect of fibrous foods. Lipase digests triglycerides and fatty acids allowing dogs to absorb vitamins a, d, e, and K as well as omega-3 fatty acids. Recommended dosage is 1/4 inch teaspoon per cup of wet or dry dog food for dogs over 6 weeks of age. This amount can be doubled for mature dogs entering their senior years that are more prone to digestive issues.
Features & Highlights
- WORKS FAST - Optagest starts working immediately and is the only supplement to contain clinically tested levels of organic prebiotics plus four plant-based enzymes. This comprehensive formula goes to work right away, normally producing visible results in 1-3 days
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED - Optagest works with the body's natural processes. It contains organic prebiotics which serve as food for friendly bacteria in the gut. This targeted feeding promotes a healthy intestinal balance, allowing your pet's unique, native bacterial strain to thrive. The enzymes help to break down food so that the animal may fully digest the nutrients and absorb them into the bloodstream. BONUS: Optagest also breaks forn hair in the system - goodbye, hairballs!
- HUMAN GRADE INGREDIENTS - Optagest is 100% human-grade, and because it contains no living ingredients is highly shelf-stable. Optagest efficacy is not affected by oxygen, water or heat less than 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- GENTLE AND TASTELESS - Optagest contains no filler, preservatives, sugars, grains, or flavors that could further irritate sensitive systems. Safe for dogs and cats of all ages
- CONVENIENT APPLICATION - Just add Optagest's pure, white powder to every meal. The powder is slightly tacky, allowing it to coat dry foods or mix in with wet, raw, or freeze dried diets
Everready First Aid
Everready First Aid
3 x 3 x 6 inches
3.1 x 3.1 x 5.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by In Clover, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Natura Petz
mpn: CATS60PET1SNRA, ean: 0301100420164,
I Feel Good - Immune, Inflammation, Arthritis & Digestive Support is used extensively by holistic veterinarians to support healthy immune function & to limit inflammation; for all symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Osteoporosis & Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA); for rheumatism, pain, strains, injuries, muscle pain, swelling & lack of mobility; as an anti-inflammatory & anti-mutagenic; for all types of Lyme disease, Ehrlichiosis & Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever; as a
By Natura Petz
mpn: ANNA1PETADTA, ean: 0201020520152,
Yummy Tummy - Probiotic Digestive, Urinary Tract Infection, Bladder & Urinary Support is used holistically as a Probiotic digestive aid to help support gut health & long-term bladder & urinary tract health; for urinary tract, bladder and kidney infections; for urine leakage & incontinence; for toning & restoring muscles & nerves of the bladder & surrounding connective tissue & skin; to relieve frequent urination & bladder discomfort; for Leaky Gut syndrome; to encourage the assimilation of
mpn: 351880, ean: 7922315294369,
Natural medicine for bladder problems in cats and dogs, such as frequent accidentsPresented in a convenient dissoluble granule form, the tiny granules are easy to administer. Can be simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Homeopathic formula for better bladder control for your pets. Relieves incontinence and strengthens bladder. Supports the sphincter muscles of the urethra.
By The Original Creature Comforters Pet Blends®
Used to help give a gentle 'boost' to animals who are generally apathetic, lethargic or weary. Also used for animals who are down, low or unmotivated as part of their overall temperament or because of recent trauma or ill health. Blended to help gently aid a naturally uplifting process (please follow instructions on label for best results). The Original Creature Comforters Pet Blends®, used by vets, trainers and people with their pets around the world for over 25 years.To help naturally