Bayer Synovi G4 Soft chews for Dogs, Joint Supplement, 60ct, Glucosamine, Turmeric, Boswelllia serrata, Creatine with Naturally Derived Ingredients for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Bayer Synovi G4 Soft chews for Dogs, Joint Supplement, 60ct, Glucosamine, Turmeric, Boswelllia serrata, Creatine with Naturally Derived Ingredients for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds by Bayer Animal Health at Gerdas Animal Aid. MPN: BAY-G4-60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A daily soft chew for dogs that promotes healthy mobility, joint health and antioxidant support. Getting older doesn’t have to mean feeling older.
Product Description & Reviews
A daily soft chew for dogs that promotes healthy mobility, joint health and antioxidant support. Getting older doesn’t have to mean feeling older. Helping your pet maintain a healthy lifestyle is easy with Synovi G4 Soft Chews. Synovi G4 helps maintain joint health in dogs as they age, all in a palatable soft chew. Synovi G4 carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal. The NASC is a highly regarded industry group that sets high standards for pet supplements and only products that meet their rigorous requirements and review process are able to display the Quality Seal. Look for the Quality Seal on all Bayer supplements. Fair Balance: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately.
Features & Highlights
- DAILY JOINT SOFT CHEW SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS: Promotes healthy hips and joints, flexibility and mobility in dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds
- CONTAINS THE SYNOVI MATRIX: A unique combination of ingredients that assists with joint health, muscle tone and antioxidant function
- INGREDIENTS SUPPORT BODY SYSTEMS: Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus), Boswellia serrata, and Turmeric
- INGREDIENTS SUPPORT JOINT HEALTH & LUBRICATION: Glucosamine, Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus), Boswellia serrata, and Manganese Sulfate
- INGREDIENT SUPPORTS MUSCLE TONE & CONTRACTION: Creatine Monohydrate
- INGREDIENTS PROVIDE ANTIOIXDANT SUPPORT AND HELP REMOVE DAMAGING FREE RADICALS: MSM, Vitamin C, Turmeric, Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract and Selenium
- APPROPRIATE FOR DOGS: All ages, sizes and breeds for ongoing, long-term use
- EASY TO ADMINISTER: Convenient soft chew formulation
- EARNED the National Animal Supplement Council Quality Seal
Bayer Animal Health
Hip & Joint Care
4.75 x 4.75 x 3.5 inches
4.9 x 3.5 x 4.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bayer Animal Health, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BeM-8855, ean: 0820103160599,
KEEP YOUR ANIMALS IN TIP-TOP CONDITIONA quarter of all pets will develop mobility issues. Don't let yours be one of them. You can use BeMedFree.com Extra Strength Liquid Glucosamine to keep your cats and dogs in tip-top shape.If you have any senior ...
By Liquid-Vet by COOL PET Holistics
mpn: CDJF-CH-02PKBG, ean: 0639767218184,
Our Liquid-Vet Dog Joint Formula features all-natural glucosamine sulfate plus 3 other leading joint care ingredients, which when combined form an effective supplement for not only relieving pain in joints, but preventing joint-related issues from wo...
By Wholistic Pet Organics
mpn: Run Free(TM) Soft Chews, ean: 0877607000920,
Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Support Soft Chews provide targeted joint support for dogs of all ages. This joint supplement is packed with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, the three most powerful substances for improving joint functioning and increa...
By Thorne Research
mpn: V944, ean: 0693749099444,
Joint support for small animals. Since 1984, Thorne Research has set the standard for exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of premium nutritional supplements. Thorne Research is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellbeing of individ...